Readiness for swift deployment under all terrain and weather conditions is one of the most unique features of StrucTiers when compared to alternative rescue systems in the market.
Our current system design is based on the following strict requirements:
- The entire system can be delivered to its deployment site by a single ground (truck) or airborne (helicopter) carrier.
- The team required to build a rescue site based on StrucTiers systems is as small as 3 trained persons, aided by means that are included within the delivered, encapsulated system.
- Time from arrival at the deployment site until operational readiness is 30-120 minutes.
- Sites should not require ground works prior to a StrucTiers deployment.
- Systems should include all necessary means to place and anchor their independent units, even on a relatively rough terrain.